Sodium Hydroxide is the principal strong base used in the chemical
industry. Sodium hydroxide 99% mostly as a strong chemical base in
the manufacture of pulp and paper, textiles, drinking water, soaps
and detergents and as a drain cleaner. Sodium Hydroxide pearl’s
form makes it easy to pour and use.
CAS RN.: 1310-73-2;8012-01-9
(1) Sodium Hydroxide 99% Pearls
(2) Sodium Hydroxie 99% Flake:
Features of Sodium Hydroxide:
1) Sodium Hydroxide Pearls’ form makes it easy to pour and use.
2) It is a fast-acting, heavy-duty cleaner for paths, driveways and
3) Sodium Hydroxide Pearls are suitable for use in many
applications, including as an ingredient in soap making.
4) This product can be diluted to the desired strength for many
example, for heavy duty cleaning dissolve 60g of Sodium Hydroxide
Pearls in 1 litre of cold water.